Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Memoirs in SMKKB

Dear readers!!

This is my memories in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kubang Bemban shortly known as SMKKB or the adopted school of ministry of education. although my journey there was only 2 years. It have give me a lot of beautiful memories. Once i though it going to be bad for me since i'm the son of Umi Rizana. A teacher teaching math there where she is also my mom. For people like me who is a son of a teacher that teach i kind of hard to get friend at first time. Lucky for me i got my neighbour or known my childhood playmate Firdaus whos is also my classmate there.

Before going to SMKKB i got some of my friend from SIS(SULTAN IBRAHIM SATU). Being a student of SMKKB is nice. I got to know a lot people, and i even can easily cope with my teachers. Especially my english teacher Medam Fadhilah. In form 4 i'm still quite a silent guy since i barely know everyone except my classmate. But in form 5 i actively involve in PBSM where i act as the presidernt of the society.

During my time in PBSM i was love by the members of the society. Well i think i'm the nicest president they ever have. I really am good in medical assist, or known as first aid. I have been helping a lot of people with my knowledge.

Other than that, i also have my place of hangout during recess. I really love to go to the Koperasi. Where i can socialize with the teachers and sell stuff to student. Even after SPM I work at my school koperasi until i was offered to UITM in TESL. I have my own classmate work with me, he such a shy person. I can barely see him eat during lunch time. But we have fun working together and he is my bestfriend that no one could replace.

I think that is all about my previous life in SMKKB

chow!!

1 comment: