Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So much to say..read it or leave it!!!

Hum....hello everyone..long time no seen..hihihihi
bukan ape..lately so hard for me to get my hand on a laptop..
so here it is..the first update for FEBRUARI.....

So what to say so much to begin with..ok..let's go now..one by one...
hum first of all my day here have been so good lately..

ha ni nak habaq...Zul dah berjaya tidak sentuh nasi selama 2 minggu...
akhirnya...aku berjaya..yes..finally my weight dah turun lagi..
can't wait for my mother reaction when i get back nanti..
nanti nak dengar my Bonda said"abg x mkn ke???kenapa dah nmpk makin kurus nih"..
oh happynyer la Zul(xtau la dah kurus ckit ke belum kan)..
apepun program diet masih berterusan..
shocking news..my jeans dah makin longgar..and my small t-shirt dah blh pakai balik..yeh2...

then a few days a go...on 29 of JANUARY...
Zul and all the teslians student except 5 person that cannot go..
we went to IPBA n UITM SHAH ALAM(FAKULTI PENDIDIKAN SAHAJA)....
hum it was quite fun...although we got lost at first..we manage to found IPBA..only a short period there...still it was fun..the part i hate the most(kenapa kena jadi jurugambar)..tapi xpe...then dapat jumpa Syahmi..hohoho..miss him so much..dah makin hensem..

after that went to UITM SHAH ALAM....
do some game n knowing them better..
the one i know the most is Nita..she is so tall..
really nice girl..hahahaha(ingat nak ngorat)..

hum what more i got to say..
oh yeah...last night i've been counting days...
how long am i going to be here...
minus everything only three weeks..
no..i'm gonna miss everyone a lot...seriusly...huhuhuhuhuhu.....
love u all guys..
so tommorrow is my big day,,wish me luck..aja2 fighting!!!!.

LOVE U ALL...UNTIL NEXT TIME...


No comments:

Post a Comment