Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Special ones.....





Ok wanna know whos this beautiful womans...
ok 4 of them is my cousin...the one wearing spectacles is someone that also have connection but not my cousin..
ok from left...the oldest of girl cousin is Syazwani(in purple),right next to her is her youngest sister Sarahfina, right next to her is Syazwani also her sister....then next is Amira,next to her wearing glasses is Aida(they are cousin)...
ok this is the time when all of my sibling and blood relative when for bowling..but only for the young blood only..hihihi..older people at home discussing about nowadays politics..
hum..5 of them is really sweet..this is the sweetest moment i ever have with them..
oh yeah not to forget that macho man at the back(mecapap btl)..he my cousin..just one age older...his name is Nazreen...taking degree in Law at UITM SHAH ALAM..so i miss this happy moment and can't wait for it to happen again..
love u all.....ok enough of that..

now is someone really special....this two picture...is really special to me....this two person is the most important person in my life after my mother...without them i will be lost..
i really cannot bear the day that the are going to leave me..
both of them is my beloved Grandmother...i miss them so much..i miss their cooking...especiall ikan singgang and asam pedas..oh so nice...really miss u both grandma..the one wearing purple tudung is Moktok(my dad mom)..she is the most loveable person..lately she is sick..so i can't wait to get back...the one wearing black tudung is Mamatok(my mom mom)..she is the greatest cook..everything can be done by her..
all my cooking skills are from her...love u both granny...miss u so much...oh yah both of my grandad has passed away..(al-fatihah)...i did not get to know my grandfather on my father side because he pass away when my father was still little...but on my mother side..i manage to know him..
and i'm the most beloved grandson because i'm the one that always near him..he scold me a lot..but i know he scold me because he want me to be a better person..I MISS U SO MUCH Babahtok...huhuhuhuhuhu..now i'm crying...seriusly......i love all of them...don't worry Grandma..ur beloved Grandson will be home this Chinese New Year...

thanks for reading...

LOVE U ALL...UNTIL NEXT TIME...


1 comment: